In addition to the henna that we know very well to give a boost to the reflections of redheads, the onion peels will bring nuances to your natural color but without going through the coloring box.
- 4 handfuls of onion skins
- 1 liter of demineralized water
- Put 4 handfuls of onion skins in a saucepan.
- Cover them with a liter of demineralized water and boil for at least 5 minutes
- Cover the mixture and let it steep off the heat.
- Once the mixture is cold, filter and use as a rinse water.
And after using these tips, don’t forget to expose yourself to the sun to give depth to your color whether it’s natural or not!