In addition to the henna that we know very well to give a boost to the reflections of redheads, the onion peels will bring nuances to your natural color but without going through the coloring box.
- 4 handfuls of onion skins
- 1 liter of demineralized water
- Put 4 handfuls of onion skins in a saucepan.
- Cover them with a liter of demineralized water and boil for at least 5 minutes
- Cover the mixture and let it steep off the heat.
- Once the mixture is cold, filter and uses it as rinse water.
And after using these tips, don’t forget to expose yourself to the sun to give depth to your color whether it’s natural or not!
Image Credit : Photo by Vitória Santos from Pexels