Start with this easy recipe for a mild makeup remover, made with vegetable oil and aloe vera.
Here is a tip for making a gentle makeup remover with aloe vera: an effective and quick recipe to implement, and above all 100% natural!
How to make your own moisturizing makeup remover
This recipe can be used on any type of skin, depending on the oil you choose.
Make-up remover and moisturizer, express recipe
You need a nut of vegetable oil to choose according to your skin type, according to your habits in terms of home cosmetics. Choose a good quality oil, preferably organic. Some indications:
• Hazelnut oil for oily skin;
• Hemp oil for combination skin;
• Black seed oil for problem skin;
• Rather an argan oil for dry skin;
• And avocado oil for very dry skin;
• Sweet almond oil for delicate/damaged/irritated skin;
• Think of Calophyllum oil for blotchy skin;
• Borage oil for mature skin.
• A nut gel aloe (Aloe vera)
The aloe vera has many virtues. It is good to use for removing makeup because it has a moisturizing and anti-aging effect.
- How to identify harmful ingredients in cosmetics
- How to extend the life of your mascara
- Nail art: Toxic products that harm health
How to use your makeup remover
Mix the two in the palm of your hand and apply to the face. Remove the excess with a cotton pad then rinse thoroughly as usual. This gel can also be used as a moisturizing base if your day cream is out of stock.
Precautions for use
Note: as with any homemade and natural cosmetics, or any other product, allergies are always possible. Although it is rare, aloe allergy does exist. Perform a gel reactivity test on the skin of your arm.