Whether your hair is brown, chestnut, or blonde, plants can easily give it pretty highlights.
We often would like our hair to be naturally beautiful and shiny. However, diet, pollution, and other factors mean that this is not always the case. You have to help them a little, and plants are a good solution. Today we give you some tips for getting pretty, perfectly natural highlights.
Reflections for a brilliant and wild brown
Here is our home recipe for making the original shine to your hair brown, blond or red before facing the summer.
Linden spices up brown hair
To spice up your hair a bit, get some linden from your favorite herbalist (if you don’t have one, it’s always time to look for one).
If you have access to a lime tree, you can also harvest fresh flowers and dry them yourself. Another solution is to boil it directly fresh.
The recipe for highlights on brown hair
- 1 handful of dried linden for short hair or 2 handfuls of dried linden for long hair
- 2 liters of water
- Infuse the dried lime tree in two liters of hot water for about twenty minutes.
- This infusion will serve as rinsing water.
We recommend that you repeat the process once or twice a month.
Golden reflections and gold in blond and light brown
As with brown, you don’t need to use toxic products to put gold in your fair hair.
Chamomile puts gold in your blonde and brown hair
Get some chamomile, which also gradually increases the different shades of blonde.
- 1 handful of chamomile for short hair or 2 handfuls for long hair
- 2 liters of water
- Proceed as for the lime tree: let the chamomile infuse in two liters of hot water
- Use the rinse water infusion after shampooing once or twice a month.
Hi there colleagues, pleasant paragraph and pleasant urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. Al Criswell
Touche. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing spirit. Jesus Clozza
[…] How to give your hair natural highlights? […]