1) Fight acne with oats
Oats can help restore beautiful, clear skin. 2 tips for this:
- Boil a handful of oatmeal in water.
- Filter it and let it cool before applying it to the face, like a lotion.
The house mask
- Boil more oatmeal in very little water to obtain a thick porridge.
- Let cool, apply on the face and leave on for a few minutes.
You can also add a little honey: its joint action with oats exfoliates the skin.
2) Soft hair
To nourish dry hair, make an oatmeal mask
- 200 ml of water
- 50g oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 egg yolk
Mix the oatmeal with the water and leave for 20 minutes.
Mix to obtain a paste. Add the rest of the ingredients. Apply after shampooing.
- 10 quick homemade cucumber cosmetics
- Chapped lips remedies: 3 steps to relieve chapped lips
- 5 homemade facial moisturizing mask recipes for mature skin
- What Are the Benefits of CBD Oil for Anxiety?
3) Moisturize your skin with oats
The Romans and Greeks already took oatmeal baths because they knew its moisturizing properties .
Do like them from time to time, and add in your bath water 25 cl of milk, 200 g of oatmeal and a good tablespoon of honey. Relaxation and soft skin guaranteed.
4) Relieve irritated skin with oats
In addition to being moisturizing, oats are an effective emollient to relieve any type of irritation. Moreover, you will find that commercial creams and lotions contain it for its ability to relieve irritated skin.
To prevent baby’s diaper rash or relieve itching from chickenpox, for example, you can add oatmeal to the bath water .
5) Make an oat-based scrub
The exfoliation helps rid the body and face of dead skin so that the skin regenerates more quickly, and it breathes better.
Make your homemade oatmeal face and body scrub as follows:
- 1 tablespoon of oat bran
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of floral water of your choice
For a more “intense” exfoliation, for the feet for example, replace the sugar with coarse salt.