Want clearer, fresher, firmer, healthier skin? The cucumber is in all its forms to make you beautiful. And from head to toe!
A beauty secret to women for a long time, cucumber is still effective for the skin.
1. Prepare a cleansing cucumber milk
- Juicer half a cucumber, collect the juice and mix it with the same amount of milk.
- Morning and evening, cleanse your face and neck with this “homemade” makeup remover, refreshing and invigorating, then rinse with lukewarm water or with a lotion.
2. fruity mask
- Mix the flesh of half a melon and half of a peeled cucumber in a mixer.
- Add another nice tablespoon of crème fraîche, and apply on the face and neck.
- Leave on for about twenty minutes, and rinse with cool water
3. This mask has a slightly exfoliating effect.
- Peel and remove the seeds from half a cucumber
- Mix the latter with 2 tablespoons of plain yogurt and a tablespoon of oatmeal
- Optional: add another 2 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Mix well, apply, carefully avoiding the eye area, but making small circular movements on the forehead, nose and chin.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, remove and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
No oatmeal on hand? Too bad for the exfoliating action: then be satisfied with the pulp of the cucumber and yoghurt!
4. Prepare Lotion
The cucumber can easily be transformed into a lotion
Cook a cucumber in a little water, collect the cooking water and use it as a lotion, quite simply….
- Tips For Beautiful Glamorous Lips
- How To extend the life of your mascara
- Which Essential Oil Is Good For Hair
- Organic cucumber makeup remover, the easy recipe
5. Basic clay mask
Clay mask will help you to drains and removes impurities, cleanses, heals and revitalizes the skin.
Is yours oily, normal or combination? Green clay is perfect for you. Dry skin will prefer white clay, with more softening properties.
- In a glass or porcelain bowl, prepare a paste by mixing, using a wooden spoon or spatula, powdered clay with the juice of an organic cucumber.
- Add a teaspoon of vegetable oil, to choose according to your preferences and your skin type: Rosehip from Chile, borage, jojoba, evening primrose or almond, quite simply.
- Then apply this mask to your perfectly cleansed face and keep it on for as long as it stays wet.
- Remove, and rinse with your favorite floral lotion.
6. Mask for oily skin
- Peel a quarter of a cucumber, and put it in a blender.
- Beat an egg white until stiff.
- Gently combine the cucumber and egg white.
- Add 1 teaspoon of floral water and 2 drops of lemon essence, mix again.
- Spread on the face, leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Do this once a week, and enjoy the difference!
However, do not go in the sun after applying this mask. It is also not recommended for dry or sensitive skin.
7. Healthy glow mask
- Mix half a cup of cucumber slices and a teaspoon of honey in a mixer, so as to obtain a very smooth preparation.
- Spread on your face and neck, and leave for half an hour.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water, and finish with a spray of floral water.
8. Illuminating complexion mask
- Peel a third of a cucumber, cut it into slices and crush them.
- Add cold milk, so as to obtain a sort of puree.
- Apply it on the face for about twenty minutes, remove, and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
9. Effective trick against dark circles
- Place 2 slices of cucumber on the eyes and leave on for a few minutes.
Method 2 (Effective trick)
- Prepare ice cubes with cucumber juice.
- Wrap them with a very fine handkerchief as soon as they come out of the freezer, and go around the eye area…
10. Deflate legs and feet
As a side effect of the heat wave, you have swollen feet , we can bet that you will appreciate this natural and very refreshing tip:
- Peel a cucumber, mash it and spread it over your feet in a layer 1 to 2 cm thick.
- Wrap your feet with dry towels and let sit for several hours, and if possible overnight.