Pimples on the face are your everyday enemies? Here are some practical tips for fighting acne and pimples, as well as natural solutions, you can do at home.
How to get rid of small pimples naturally
First, you need to ban too fatty products, cold meats, chocolate and candies, dairy products, and in particular semi-skimmed milk, alcohol, white bread, white rice, cookies, and other refined cereals. In general, avoid all ultra-processed products!
But, diet is not the only factor, and some people are more likely than others to get acne anyway. Have you put too much strain on fatty products and now you have a little red “spot” on your face?
- How to make homemade makeup remover gel
- How to identify harmful ingredients in cosmetics
- Chapped lips remedies
- Cut a lemon in half and apply the flesh of the fruit to your pimple several times a day. Fast effect guaranteed!
- Mix green clay with lukewarm water, and apply the mixture to the area to be treated. Once the clay is completely dry on your face, you can wash it off with plain water.
- You can also mix the juice of a tomato and lemon with a little glycerin. Once mixed, the liquid can then be applied to the face and pimples after bathing or showering. Likewise, you can make a mask of tomato slices on problem areas, very effective against acne.
- You can also remove acne by eating apples: a grandmother’s remedy!
Actions To Avoid Fight against pimples and acne
Here are some tips that will help you limit acne breakouts.
- Avoid puncturing and scratching your pimples to limit the area of spread and scarring.
- Wash your face with pH-neutral and unscented soaps.
- Regularly scrub the skin gently before removing dead skin and excess sebum.
- Limit alcohol and cold meats.
- Always remove makeup and cleanse your skin before going to bed.
Also, you can apply toothpaste to it and leave it on, for example overnight. Preferably use organic or natural toothpaste. Then clean with water.
If the acne persists, it is recommended to consult a dermatologist or doctor.